With certain exceptions, you may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund (minus return shipping). Returns outside of the 30-day return window will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging and be free of writing.
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
Returns will be handled via Purolator.
Once return has been received, inspected & approved, refund will be applied.
You may initiate a return for most defective items within 1 year of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and the item has been returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the item is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Incorrect item was received
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed